Lawyer Ethics When Storing Files in the Cloud - Audio Webcast
- Technology competence as an ethical duty of competence
- Ethical benchmarks and diligence for ensuring file and communication confidentiality in the cloud
- Mobile access – issues when the cloud is used via smartphone or tablet
- What if your client uses the cloud but you do not?
- Attorney-client privilege issues when using the cloud to communicate
- Internal policies – ensuring law firm security supplements cloud security
Faculty: Matthew Corbin and Mark A. Webster, AON Risk Services
Each program will run from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. M.T. (60 minutes each).
Webcasts - live from your computerGet directions
|CLE Elite Pass Holder||$0.00|
To join the CBA or add a Section to your membership click