Ethics of Identifying Your Client: It's Not Always Easy - Audio Webcast
- Ethics and identifying your client and avoiding conflicts in transactions and litigation
- Representing businesses entities, nonprofit associations, and the government – client v. person giving directions
- Identifying clients in trust and estate planning – the testator or the person paying your fees?
- Special ethical challenges and ethical risks for in-house counsel and attorney-client privilege issues
- How to untangle clients and conflicts in joint representations – managing conflicts and information flows
- Best practices in documenting client representation to avoid later challenge
Faculty: Elizabeth Treubert Simon, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, Washington, D.C.
Each program will run from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. M.T. (60 minutes each).
Webcasts - live from your computerGet directions
|CLE Elite Pass Holder||$0.00|
To join the CBA or add a Section to your membership click