What electronic materials come with the print book?
Purchasers of CBA/CLE print book also receive the PDF. Once purchase of a book is complete, the PDF can be downloaded from your CLE Dashboard.
How do I access the PDF?
1. Log in to the CLE Dashboard.
2. Scroll down until you see DASHBOARD-AT-A-GLANCE.
3. Click on the BOOKS tab and find the title.
4. Click on the book icon labeled Download. The product will download as a zip file.
Why are the PDFs in zip format?
This format makes it easier to open the product on multiple devices. It is also easier to access forms and exhibits.
How do I open the zip file?
1. Save the downloaded .zip file to your hard drive
2. Right click on the file and select Extract All – this will open an extraction wizard.
3. Click Next and then select the location to extract the files to on your computer.
4. Click OK.
5. Click Next to begin the extraction process.
6. Click Finish when complete.
7. You will now have a folder on your hard drive containing a PDF version of your book and, if applicable, a folder with Word and PDF versions of the accompanying forms.
How do I open and edit PDFs in IOS?
We recommend a third-party app such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or PDF Expert to open and edit the forms included with the book.
What are autosupplements?
These are updates that are released regularly to keep your CLE-CBA publication products up to date. Unless you opt out at the point of purchase you are automatically enrolled in this service. You may cancel this service at any time.
When will I know when an autosupplement is about to be released?
You will be notified by email prior to the autosupplement shipping out. If you do not want to receive the update, reply to this notification and you will be removed from that product’s autosupplement.
What if I purchase a book prior to an autosupplement release?
If a supplement is issued within 60 days of the purchase date of the book, a complimentary copy of the update will automatically be sent to you.
If you are not completely satisfied with your book purchase, you may return the product within 30 days of receipt for a full refund (not including shipping & handling). Please return the product in original condition. Supplements should be returned with the shrink-wrap unopened.
What if I would like to reprint content from one of your books?
Fill out the Permission to Reprint form and email the Director of Publications Kristin Huotari.
What if I am interested in being an author?
CBA-CLE expresses its deep gratitude to our authors for their willingness to lend their time and expertise for the educational benefit of their colleagues and the legal profession. Your sustained support and goodwill ensure that the CBA-CLE retains its reputation as a high-quality CLE provider for members of the bench and bar of Colorado. If you are interested in being an author for CBA-CLE, please contact our Publications Director, Director of Publications Kristin Huotari.
May I claim CLE credits if I write for one of your books?
Yes. Fill out a Form 6 and submit it to the Colorado Supreme Court. There is not a cap for the number of credits you may apply for.
If you have questions, please email our publication’s customer service or call the CBA-CLE customer service at 303-860-0608.