CBA-CLE Books FAQ’s
1) Purchasers of CBA/CLE print publications also receive the electronic PDF e-Book of the publication!
We no longer utilize CDs with our publications. Once purchased, electronic PDF e-Books can be downloaded from your CLE Dashboard. While we hope that this process will soon be immediate, during our transition through this exciting development, please allow one week for electronic PDF e-Book delivery. If you need your electronic PDF e-Book quickly, please email email@example.com.
Please be aware that your invoice must be paid before the electronic PDF e-Book will appear in your CLE Dashboard.
2) To access the electronic PDF e-Book for download, please follow the directions below:
- Log in at www.cba-cle.org with your username and password.
- Click on the red ‘CLE Dashboard’ icon (top right-hand side of screen).
- Scroll down until you see ‘DASHBOARD-AT-A-GLANCE’.
- Click on the ‘BOOKS’ tab. You will see the title of your book with ‘PDF e-Book’ at the end of the title.
- Click on the blue book icon that says ‘Download’. It usually takes a few minutes for your electronic PDF e-Book to download.
- Please save your electronic PDF e-Book to your device for easier access.
To view a step-by-step, illustrated version of this process, please go to http://cle.cobar.org/ePDF.
If you need additional technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help after hours, please send an email to email@example.com.
3) Automatic supplementation (auto-supp) refers to updates that are released regularly to keep our publications up-to-date. When you order a book published by CBA/CLE, you are added to our auto-supplementation list. This allows you to stay current with the substantive changes to the book. Automatic supplementation is included with print books and electronic PDF e-Books. You will be notified by email before a supplement is ordered, so you may cancel before the print book or electronic PDF e-Book product is released and an invoice is created in your CLE Dashboard. Please be aware that the invoice must be paid before the electronic PDF e-Book product will appear in your CLE Dashboard for download. We no longer utilize CDs with our publications. If you wish to be removed from the automatic supplementation list for future print or electronic PDF e-Book updates for any book, please contact the CBA/CLE Books Department at 303-860-0608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) All new print book or electronic PDF e-Book orders include recent supplements/updates; if a supplement is issued within 90 days of the purchase date of the print book or electronic PDF e-Book, a complimentary copy of the update will automatically be sent to you or uploaded to your dashboard depending on what option you purchased. We will notify you when the new content is available.
5) If you are not completely satisfied with your book purchase, you may return the product within 30 days of receipt for a full refund (of the purchase price not including shipping & handling). Please return the product in original condition, for example, no stamps or marking on pages, and supplements should be returned in the condition received, with the shrink-wrap unopened. If you require a refund for a digital product, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6) Publication Reprint Request Form Please fill out the form in Adobe Reader® and e-mail it to Lisa Travis Fischer at email@example.com, or print and fill it out to send via fax or mail. The CLE publications staff will respond in a timely manner. Please plan ahead and avoid last-minute requests.
7) CBA/CLE expresses its deep gratitude to all of our authors for their willingness to lend their time and expertise for the educational benefit of their colleagues and the legal profession. Your sustained support and goodwill ensure that the CBA/CLE retains its reputation as a high-quality CLE provider for members of the bench and bar of Colorado. If you are interested in being an author for CBA/CLE, please contact our Publications Director, Lisa Travis Fischer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 824-5381 to discuss the process.