Book Title: Practitioner's Guide to Colorado Employment Law, Third Edition (Includes 2018 & 2020 Updates)
Managing Editors: Sean R. Gallagher, Kathryn E. Miller and Jessica Brown
Publisher: CBA-CLE (CLE in Colorado, Inc.)
Publication Date: Third Edition, 2016
Updated: January 2020
Page Count: 1370 pages
Trim Size: 8.5 x 11-inch format
Format: loose-leaf; 2-volume - (also includes PDF - Download from your CLE Dashboard)
About the Book:
Understand the Complexities of Colorado Employment Law
This comprehensive guide breaks down employment law from A to Z -- an easy-to-understand resource for employment attorneys, employers and Human Resources departments across Colorado.
Over 50 of Colorado's top practicing employment law attorneys provide real-world answers and guidance to the most common questions:
- What is "employment at will?"
- What constitutes a breach of contract?
- What are the rights of employers regarding trade secrets?
- How does the Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act impact my client?
- Do you have suggestions for plaintiffs and defense representatives involved in wrongful discharge cases?
- What about workers' compensation and disability issues?
- What are the specific lawful duties of employers and employees?
- How do emerging forms of employee surveillance impact employment law?
Practitioner's Guide to Colorado Employment Law, Third Edition was released in 2016. If you are purchasing this book, you do not need to purchase any supplements; the latest supplement is already included in the book. If your book has a date earlier than 2016 on the front cover sheet, you need to purchase a new book.
Automatic Supplementation Service:
For your convenience, automatic supplementation is included with your order. Future supplements will be mailed automatically with an invoice at 10% off the published price. Return privileges apply and you may cancel the service at any time. You will be notified by email before any supplement is mailed, so you may cancel shipment before a supplement is released.
If you wish to remain off the automatic shipment list for all future supplements, please let us know at the time of your order or you can also contact the CBA-CLE books department at 303-860-0608 or email email@example.com.
Please Note: All new book orders include recent supplements/updates; if an update is issued within 90 days of the purchase date of the book, a complimentary copy of the update will automatically be sent to you.