Managing Editor: Karen E. Leaffer, Esq.
Publisher: CBA-CLE Books (CLE in Colorado, Inc.)
Supplement Publication Date: July 2013
About the Supplement:
The 2013 Supplement to A Guide for Colorado Nonprofit Organizations is the fifth supplement to the First Edition.
The 2013 supplement includes the following updates:
- New Chapter 36: Social Enterprises;
- New sections on disregarded entities and gifts to individuals;
- Updated discussion of “annual” report to “periodic” report, update websites and e-mail notification procedure/online filing to current practices at Secretary of State ;
-Substantial updates to discussions on changing classification for private foundation status to public charity status; grants to foreign NGOs; program-related investments; functionally integrated versus non-functionally integrated; and IRS payout requirements;
- Addition to discussions on government sales, property in unrelated trade or business;
- Minimum wage figure updates; updates to drug & alcohol testing section, including marijuana/Amendment 64; update to discussion on health-care reform;
- Substantial updates to Exhibits 30G, 30J, 30K, and new Exhibit 30I in the Merger/Conversion/Dissolution; and,
- Harbert v. ICAO, addition to religious exemption discussion.
Guide for Nonprofit Organizations,
released in 2007
If you are updating a book that has a date of 2012
on the front cover sheet, you need the 201
Supplements to update your book. If your book has a date of 201
on the front cover sheet, you need only the 2014
Supplement to update your book. If your book has a date earlier
on the front over sheet, you must purchase a new book
the Books Department
at 303-860-0608 or email@example.com
if you have questions.
Automatic Supplementation Service:
Not on the Automatic Supplement Service? Opt-in to this service and future supplements will be mailed automatically with an invoice at 10% off the published price. Return privileges apply and you may cancel the service at any time. You will be notified by email and post before any supplement is mailed, so you may cancel shipment before a supplement is released.
If you would like to opt-in for this Service
for all future supplements, please let us know at the time of your order or you can also contact the CBA-CLE book
department at 303-860-0608 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*All new book orders include recent supplements/updates; if an update is issued within 90 days of the purchase date of the book, a complimentary copy of the update will automatically be sent to you.