Drafting Client Engagement Letters in Trust and Estate Planning Out of Stock
Convenient, timely, reliable, and affordable
- Most important elements of successful client engagement letter
- Spousal representations – joint representation or separate, and practical difficulties of each
- Representing multiple generations of a family – who is in charge?
- Lawyer as fiduciary – what must you do if you’re the trustee
- How to handle extant or developing client incapacity
- Ongoing communication and billing issues
- Providing for withdrawal from an engagement – when and how
Faculty: Daniel L. Daniels, Wiggin and Dana LLP, Greenwich, CT
Each program will run from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. M.T. (60 minutes each).
- Standard Price $89.00 USD
- Member Price $59.00 USD
- General Credits 1.00
- Ethics Credits 0.00