Letters of Intent in Real Estate Transactions Out of Stock
Convenient, timely, reliable, and affordable
- Defining timeframes for negotiations/operative agreements & expiration of letter
- Core economic terms – purchase price and holdbacks, lease payments, escalator clauses
- Deposits – hard money v. soft money – and escrow instructions
- Identifying the property subject to acquisition or lease
- Other major terms – use, exclusivity, environmental issues, etc.
- Confidentiality and non-marketing provisions
Faculty: Anthony Licata, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, Chicago, IL
Each program will run from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. M.T. (60 minutes each).
- Standard Price $89.00 USD
- Member Price $59.00 USD
- General Credits 1.00
- Ethics Credits
- EDI Credits