2022 Sex Harassment Update Out of Stock
Convenient, timely, reliable, and affordable
- Significant sex harassment case law developments
- Regulatory developments and legislative proposals
- How to investigate new complaints of old misconduct
- Sex harassment issues arising from online posts and messaging
- Best practices in revising sex harassment policies
Faculty: Sarah Besnoff, Paul Hastings LLP, Washington, D.C.
Each program will run from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. M.T. (60 minutes each).
- Standard Price $89.00 USD
- Member Price $59.00 USD
- General Credits 1.00
- Ethics Credits 0.00
- EDI Credits