Colorado Real Estate Practice 2021 Out of Stock
Co-Sponsored by the Colorado Bar Association Real Estate Law Section
Colorado Real Estate Practice is the seminal course for beginning real estate practitioners in Colorado. This course is for you if you are a recent bar admittee, real estate professional, paralegal, or an experienced practitioner seeking a refresher. The books are required elements of the classes.
- Overview of real estate practice and malpractice, recognized areas of liability, and specialization
- Deeds and conveyancing, surveys, and land descriptions
- Title insurance, purchase and sale contracts, commercial and residential sales, and closings
- Financing and mortgages
- Public trustee foreclosures, judicial foreclosures, and quiet title actions
Colorado Real Estate Practice (Including 2021 Update) — a two volume set with practice tips, discussion of relevant statutes and case law, sample forms, and checklists
Colorado Title Insurance Practice (Including 2021 Update) — a two-volume set including title examination, policies, and endorsements
REAL ESTATE BROKER CE CREDITS: The Colorado Real Estate Practice Webinar will be submitted for 14 hours of credit for real estate continuing education requirements under CRS § 12-61-110.5(3). Real estate brokers are NOT eligible for real estate CE credits for the home study formats.
PLEASE NOTE: Your registration must be received by January 15, 2021 in order to receive the course books before the start of the class. Additional shipping fees will apply for registration after 01/15/21 if rush shipping is requested.
In order to claim CLE credit for this program, you MUST purchase the related book. The book IS the course materials for this program. If you are a CLE Passholder, you MUST purchase the related book in order to claim CLE credit for this program.
If you are registering three or more people please contact Lisa Cordova at 303-824-5375 or email@example.com for assistance.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations and refunds for this seminar may not be accepted after the start date of the seminar and receipt of the course books. Cancellations with request of refund must be submitted in writing to CBA-CLE to Lori Krupske at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marissa Lobato at email@example.com and any course materials already received must be returned in their original condition.
HOME STUDY PURCHASES: The home study will be available 2-3 weeks after the last class scheduled for March 16, 2021.
If special accommodations are needed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the scheduled program.
Every Tuesday, February 2, 2021 - March 16, 2021
Time: 5:00 pm-7:15 pm
7-WEEK COURSE SCHEDULE
Tuesday, February 2
- Chapter 1 – Real Estate Malpractice – Nancy Cohen, Esq.
- Chapter 2 – Deeds and Conveyancing – Charles D. Calvin, Esq.
Tuesday, February 9
- Chapter 3 – Surveys – Gregory J. Notarianni, Esq.
- Chapter 4 – Record Searches – Daniel A. Sweetser, Esq.
Tuesday, February 16
- Chapter 13 – Leases: Their Creation and Termination – Paul Means, Esq.
- Chapter 6 – Mortgages and Financing – Thomas L. DeVine, Esq.
Tuesday, February 23
- Chapter 7 – Foreclosure of Deeds of Trust by the Public Trustee – Deanne R. Stodden, Esq.
- Chapter 8 – Judicial Foreclosure Actions and Sheriff’s Sales – Elizabeth S. Marcus, Esq.
Tuesday, March 2
- Chapter 9 – When Dirt Goes to Bankruptcy Court – Jennifer Salisbury, Esq.
- Chapter 10 – Contract Drafting – Jill T. Norris, Esq.
Tuesday, March 9
- Chapter 11 – Real Estate Closings – Christopher Lane, Esq.
- Chapter 12 – Quiet Title Actions – Geoff Anderson, Esq.
Tuesday, March 16
- Chapter 5 – Title Insurance – Peter Griffiths, Esq.
- CBA Real Estate Section Virtual Networking Lounge Event
- Standard Price $477.00 USD
- Member Price $387.00 USD
- General Credits 20.00
- Ethics Credits 1.50