LIVE ONLY IN VAIL, COLORADO | JULY 19 - 21, 2018
Take Part in This Tradition Rocky Mountain Real Estate
Professionals Rely on to Stay Ahead of the Important Issues
For the past 35 years, the Real Estate Symposium has become the time-honored tradition you have come to rely on to stay ahead of everything that’s going on in the real estate world today. Register now so you can share conversation, knowledge and laughter with more than 400 of your friends and colleagues for an idyllic summer weekend in the Rocky Mountains. It doesn’t get better than this! A unique opportunity to talk about the most important issues you face in your real estate practice today with some of the most experienced and insightful people in the industry, in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Legislative Update
- Case Law Update
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- The Famous (Now Infamous!) 15-Minute Drill
- Understanding Lease Gross-Up Provisions: Math for Lawyers
- Forms Update Revealing the 2019 CREC Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate, 2018 Commercial Seller’s Property Disclosure and More!
- The New (and Improved?) Rule 120 – What Foreclosure Lawyers Need to Know
- Ethics Opinion 130 Ethical Trap: Client Confidentiality over Public Information
- So … You Want to be a Foreclosure Investor
- ETHICS: Anchoring Against the Slippery Slope Through Ethical Vigilance!
- Road Tolls: A History of Early Toll Roads in Colorado and Their Effect on the Development of the State
- Entitlements for the Long Term: The Intricacies of Vested Rights in Colorado
- A Litigator’s View on Loan Documents – The Fine Print
- Insurance Issues for Real Estate Lawyers: Trends in Risk Management and Wrap ups in Colorado
- Denver International Airport Real Estate Development: Redefining Opportunity
- Joint Ventures – Securities Laws and Their Application to Real Estate Investments
- Tax Issues for the Real Estate Lawyer
- Construction Defect Reform - House Bill 1279
… and much more!
We look forward to seeing you in Vail!