Powerful Presentation Skills In and Out of the Courtroom Out of Stock
Small Firms, Big Success: A business-focused series for client-focused lawyers
Powerful Presentation Skills In and Out of the Courtroom
In Partnership with the Colorado Bar Association Solo/Small Firm Section
Lawyers perform many important presentations over the course of their career. These presentations can be business development opportunities, client meetings or courtroom arguments. While being able to present yourself as a professional is important, it simply isn't enough anymore. You must be persuasive and get your audience, i.e. jury, client, judge, to move to action!
As an attorney, it's critical that your presentations persuade the listener to draw the conclusions and see the same picture as you do. Common presentation mistakes can doom the outcome for anyone, and it becomes even more imperative this doesn't happen in a courtroom. Stage presence, a powerful opening argument, the way your story is crafted, even the sound of your voice, can influence your listeners one way or the other.
This workshop will immediately catapult you to another level in your courtroom demeanor and is designed to give you immediate results that capitalize on your strengths and minimize your weaknesses as a presenter.
- Presentations Can be Business Development Opportunities, Client Meetings or Courtroom Arguments
- Persuade Your Listener to Draw the conclusions and See the Same Picture as You do
- Stage Presence, a Powerful Opening Argument, the Way Your Story is Crafted, Even the Sound of Your Voice, Can Influence Your Listener
- Capitalize Your Strengths in the Courtroom
Presented by Mathew Penov
- Standard Price $59.00 USD
- Member Price $39.00 USD
- General Credits 2.00
- Ethics Credits 0.00