16th Annual Rocky Mountain Intellectual Property & Technology Law Institute Out of Stock
Co-sponsored by the Intellectual Property Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association, Stanford Law
16th Annual Rocky Mountain Intellectual Property & Technology Law Institute
Co-sponsored by the Intellectual Property Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association, Stanford Law School, Stanford Program in Law, Science and Technology, the Copyright Society of the USA, and the ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law, and in cooperation with the Rocky Mountain Regional Office of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
2018 heralds a new era at the IP Institute, with new changes! It's a spiffed-up sedan!
- NEW - Skills-based track, Experiential Track … Patent Prosecution!
- NEW - In-house Counsel track!
- NEW – ChIPs and Solo Small Firm Breakfasts! Space Limited
Here are Your Keys to Success…
Sights Not to be Missed…
- Plenary sessions featuring national speakers
- High ranking USPTO Officials sharing perspectives and SPEs sharing tips
- The Law of Star Wars
The Roads and Streets on Which We Move…
- 2018 Updates! USPTO, patent law, copyright law, trademarks/TTAB, internet and mobile litigation, licensing, trade secrets, data privacy and security
Driving on the Other Side of the Road…
- International Trademark Law and Unitary Patent in the EU with panelists from around the globe
Innovation That Drives the Future…
- Technology! Connected privacy, IP practice in 2030, Cloud/SaaS, blockchain and cryptocurrency, Internet of Things, software patents, digital marketing
Best Ways to Merge…
- Maximizing business value of patents, patent prosecution blunders, data privacy/security provisions in contracts
Winding Road Ahead…
- Paparazzi! I-P-Razzi – Trademark, Publicity and Privacy
- And more!
PLUS – LOTS OF NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES!
The Institute is being held at the Westin Westminster Hotel, 10600 Westminster Blvd., Westminster, CO 80020.
CBA-CLE has reserved a small block of rooms for attendees of the Institute at the Westin Westminster Hotel. Room rates start at $189 plus applicable taxes. Rooms are being held at the group rate until May 23, 2018. After May 23, 2018, rates are subject to prevailing rates and availability. Please do not wait until May 23rd to make your reservation as the hotel fills up quickly. To make your reservation, please call central reservations at 1-888-627-8448, or contact the Westin directly at (303) 410-5000. In order to receive the group room rate, please indicate that you are an attendee of the Colorado Bar Association Intellectual Property & Technology Institute. Please note: The Group rate is available after May 23rd, subject to availability).
Special Thanks to All of Our 2018 Sponsors:
Armstrong Teasdale LLP
Arnold & Porter
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
Faegre Baker Daniels
Kutak Rock LLP
Marks & Clerk
Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
Seed Intellectual Property Law Group LLP
Setter Roche LLP
Smart & Biggar
Haynes and Boone, LLP
Patterson Intellectual Property Law, P.C.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available! Please contact Melissa Higham, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Standard Price $1099.00 USD
- Member Price $999.00 USD
- General Credits 43.00
- Ethics Credits 3.00